I want help in Graphics driver as this one is doing problem

Jun 21, 2018
Hello everyone, i have Gigabyte RX 550 (2GB) Single one fan. I think the other version got 2 fans and that's called OC something and gaming card i don't know.

But, uhmm leaving that thing. Coming on the topic.

I realised after purchasing this card and when i tried to update drivers i noticed there are 2 drivers on site. One are optional, and one are Recommended.

The recommended one is doing a bit problems. And optional one is beta i guess, but i don't know i mean is it safe if i install that optional one?

I mean if it is that bad why they are even uploading at their site? Have a look at this link to understand the matter in a better way. Also, see the date when that (Recommended) one was last updated :/

Here is the link:https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-550

Jun 21, 2018

I guess it's from Fortnite that it's that game which is probleming. But uhmm though today when i was playing suddenly that game like not responding and display driver was a msg came where it said something like it happend to display driver and it recovered i guess it was about crash i guess..

So, uhm ah as far i remember the previous version (Recommended) one was much better than current Recommended one...

So, i was now thinking to try that optional one and see if that game Fortnite works more good now or not. Because if it doesn't than maybe it's just actually game issue that's all. Because my friend said that too that the game is doing problem like low fps, textures not loading etc.

But, for me it kinda gives like i dont know how to explain the game often give like a shock like freeze sudden sudden (Sorry for my bad english) and sometime that shock is that much that black screen and game is not responding. I do press ctrl+alt+del then to end the process. Also, that's the place where i saw that game is not responding..