I want to build a video editing and gaming PC for around £1000 whats the best build around that price?

FallWithGrvty

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I want you to suggest the best build for around £1000. The main video editing programmes I use are Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro (For which i use various plugins such as Element 3D, Saphire, Red Giant Suite etc.), Cinema 4D and Sony Vegas. I normally edit 1080p footage at 60fps and my After Effects projects normally end up around 100 layers or more. I also want to start gaming this will mainly be on Steam playing games such as CS:GO and the Call of Duties. I want to be able to play these at an extremely high performance. I've compiled a few ideas for parts but this will be my first ever PC build so i dont really know what parts to get but i feel i should be able to put it togteher without any issues. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/OPB289LM3QMA/ref=cm_wl_list_o_2? this is a list of a few pieces i had compiled as an idea but im completely thrown off by CPUs and GPUs and pretty much everything else I was thinking maybe have 2 GPUs as I heard thats often needed for the best of both worlds with video editing and PC gaming, 16GB of RAM minimum the more the better though i think for video editing and then a 2/4TB HDD combined with a 512GB SSD. I would also like a nice monitor suggestion I was thinking Benq and will likely be using a single monitor setup to start with but eventually would like to have a triple monitor setup. If you could make me a build that would be good anywhere from £500 to £1000 that would be lovely and perhaps along side suggest some improvements i could make to your build when i feel either more comfortable or have more money. Any help provided is extremely appreciated and you have my thanks in advance. Any additional info thats needed or anything at all needed I will be happy to provide :)

Im currently running an Early 2013 MacBook Pro 15" Retina Display with a 250GB HD partitioned to 150GB for OSX and 100GB for Windows 7, I have a 1.5TB external HD which ive nearly filled.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor (£304.90 @ Alza)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard (£154.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2666 Memory (£89.74 @ BT Shop)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£64.41 @ Ebuyer)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Dual Series Video Card (£339.98 @ Amazon UK)
Case: BitFenix Neos Black/Silver ATX Mid Tower Case (£30.98 @ Aria PC)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£67.80 @ Alza)
Total: £1052.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-02 00:18 GMT+0000

Should be some cheaper boards out tomorrow when this officially launches tomorrow. Would be a god of rendering. And a very competent gamer

FallWithGrvty

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017

I would prefer an inter processor i think but im not sure on the difference

FallWithGrvty

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017

Thanks for the help man any possible upgrades i can make to it when i have more money? And will it be good for PC gaming