Question I want to buy a bluetooth gaming headset under 100$.

Jan 3, 2019
I want a gaming headset that would be good for gaming wirelessly and also for using it on mobile wirelessly which is a good headset under the budget of 100$ ?

Jan 3, 2019
I think you should go by performance and quality rather than brands. Having said that, here is another equally good unit...

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
Headphones | Corsair - VOID PRO RGB (Black) 7.1 Channel Headset | $79.99 @ Amazon
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $79.99
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-29 15:54 EDT-0400 |

Also i had in mind the g533 but some people say it only works on pc. Do you know if it works in different devices ?

hunghoang

BANNED
Jun 17, 2019
BEST GAMING HEADSETS UNDER $100 are:

1. HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
  2. CORSAIR Void PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
  3. SADES SA819 Gaming Headset
  4. Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset

Jul 31, 2019
  1. Razer ManO'War Wireless
  2. Corsair VOID Pro
  3. Logitech G533 Wireless
These three headphones are one of the best options on the market, because I'm a gamer, and after a lot of research on affordable wireless gaming headphones, I came up with these three options. And between of them, I choose Razer ManO'War Wireless. I've always been looking for headphones to hear the smallest sounds in the game, and these headphones were just what I needed. I even recommend it for listening to music
I used this headset on the PS4 without any problems and it didn't lose a bit of quality.
Inside the synapse program, the user has many features to customize the sound and microphone.
From Bass Boost and Calibration to EQ and profiling for different games.
The headset box was really great as well and was one of the best boxing I've ever had.
It comes with a 3.5mm USB adapter that you can use headphones on any device that supports USB.a