I want to buy a new PC to play the Forest, could you help me with the specs?

Dec 28, 2018
Greetings,

I would like to buy a new computer in order to play "The Forest" (https://store.steampowered.com/app/242760/The_Forest/)

Currently with my PC I am getting 40ish FPS on medium settings. But I'd Rather be able to play on 60+ FPS preferably on better settings. I dont even know how to find my specs, but it doesnt really matter as I am willing to buy a completely new machine. Im extremely bad with Specs, like really bad. I see all these Cpus, Proccessors, Graphic cards and Im completely clueless as to what they do and which ones I need to be able to play this game in good settings.

Any help from someone experienced would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
John

budget and country?
Not demanding game: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-forest/12182

Here are the The Forest System Requirements (Minimum)
CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or ATI Radeon HD 3850
PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
SOUND CARD: Yes
FREE DISK SPACE: 5 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB

The Forest Recommended Requirements
CPU: Quad Core Processor
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
SOUND CARD: Yes
FREE DISK SPACE: 5 GB
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB

Dec 28, 2018
Hello Vapour!
Thanks for your post!
Im aware of the minimum and recomended specs, but I dont have a clue as to what purpose they fulfill :/

Yeah it might not seem demanding but it kinda is to be honest. Its really poorly optimized and i feel I would need something better than the recomended specs to be able to play this

My budget is around 500 euros, but I can raise it even more if it is necessary. I wouldnt go as far as 1000 euros though.

I live in Greece, and it would be ideal if I wouldnt have to order something that has to be shipped