[SOLVED] I WANT TO CHANGE TRFC in DRAM timing, help

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
When i learnt that the lesser the TRFC the better then i found out i cant lower it less than 465.
asus prime b450mk
ryzen 5 3400g
16gb ddr4 3000mhz hyperx fury rgb
zalman wattbit 500w 83+

what do i do to lower it and the pc doesnt crash, idk what to change cuz there are many ram timing settings and i've taken someones guide in changing them but i want to lower the TRFC further, so what else do i have to change to make it not crash
16-18-18-18-36
proc odt 53.3
rzq/7
rtt park off
rzq /5
power down mode- disable
dram voltage 1.37v

My ram is advertised at 3200mhz but i can just run it at 3000mhz, dont tell me use docp/xmp i have tried and pc needed bios reset. so i am trying to do it manually

Last edited:
Solution
i cant even use the dram calculator, i have samsung c-die but theres no c-die option in the dram calcultor
Here's what I know about C-Die RAM.

They are the next logical revision after the popular "B-Die". You can find the PDF data sheet for C-Die here:

8G_C_DDR4_Samsung_Spec_Rev1.31_Apr.17.pdf

Samsung C-Die are voltage intolerant and should be kept between 1.3 and 1.35v
If your unable to get C-Die options then try B-Die.

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020

xCJ11

Commendable
Oct 20, 2020
There will be a setting in Bios for your command rate. It will enable either 1 or 2.
The 1t/2t is how many clocks the memory controller spends sending a given command to the ram. 1t means that the controller sends the command on one clock cycle, 2t means it sends it for two clock cycles and can be the difference of your RAM working or not.
my memory is c-die what to do in dram calc

i cant even use the dram calculator, i have samsung c-die but theres no c-die option in the dram calcultor
Here's what I know about C-Die RAM.

They are the next logical revision after the popular "B-Die". You can find the PDF data sheet for C-Die here:

8G_C_DDR4_Samsung_Spec_Rev1.31_Apr.17.pdf

Samsung C-Die are voltage intolerant and should be kept between 1.3 and 1.35v
If your unable to get C-Die options then try B-Die.

Solution