Question I want to disable my Graphics card and use my integrated graphics. How?

Apr 16, 2020
Ok so
My graphics card (GeForce GTX 1050TI) is dying, and I was prepared for this (or so I thought). I have a Ryzen 3 2200G processor and it has integrated graphics and I would use that if something hapenned to my graphics card. It started dying and now I can't disable the graphics card to use only the integrated graphics. My MoBo is an ASRock A320M-HDV and I can't find the option everyone talks about on the bios. Please help.
Thanks in advance

Apr 16, 2020
You typically only need to play with BIOS settings if the normal way to get integrated graphics working, completely removing the GPU and then connecting the monitor to the motherboard's outputs, fails. Have you done this already?
I had a guy remove my graphics card like 2 months ago because I had a different problem and the integrated worked, but thing is I can't really do that by myself because I don't know anything about how to build a computer or whatever, so I wanted to know if there's a way to use the integrated graphics without needing to actually remove the graphics card

Sep 25, 2020
Ok so
My graphics card (GeForce GTX 1050TI) is dying, and I was prepared for this (or so I thought). I have a Ryzen 3 2200G processor and it has integrated graphics and I would use that if something hapenned to my graphics card. It started dying and now I can't disable the graphics card to use only the integrated graphics. My MoBo is an ASRock A320M-HDV and I can't find the option everyone talks about on the bios. Please help.
Thanks in advance

Hi! This topic have some months, but if you didin't find the way to change the BIOS option, i'll give you the way:

1° - At BIOS go to "Advanced" menu;
2° - Open "AMD PBS";
3° - Go to the option "Primary Video Adaptor";
4° - Press enter key and choose "Int Graphics (IGD);"
5° - Exit bios with saving changes option.

That's it!
But I think you should search for more information about this procedure before you make it, to prevent having problem in future (since I'm noob about possibles events changing BIOS).
I Just descovery this changing options because my PC have ramdomly BSOD and I still didin't find the couse. I know It is probably my iGPU, cause (after doing many tests) I tried to use a off board GPU for hours, and didin't get any BSOD (with only my integrated GPU, I can use for a few hours until the screen turns black and the PC restart by It self).
Actualy I've had many diferents screen bug, but thous BSOD are the most commons ones.

Sorry If there were many english errors, it's not my language ^^'

TRENDING THREADS