Question i want to get a new chair for pc gaming but i don't know what i should get

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if it says gaming really big on it and has flashy led it has to be the best.

A quality office chair will be just as good as any so called gaming chair.

You almost can't buy a chair without sitting in it. What you may find comfortable someone else may not and you can't tell that looking at pictures.

But I am sure there lots of people on tik tok that will tell you why you should buy a chair via their sponsored link :)

Ralston18

Titan
I have had this desk chair for many years:

https://www.staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Red/product_2257054

Has held up very well especially with use by younger family members.

I went through quite a number of discount/on-sale chairs generally priced less than $100 USD. Many chairs just came apart one way or another within a couple of years.

= = = =

That said, go to a few stores and actually sit in the chairs, spin, turn, move, lean back etc., as you would do at home. Head and neck rest recommened.

Read up on ergonomics before buying.

Take a close look at the chairs construction especially if you have to assemble the chair at home.

Pay attention to what the chair is sitting on. What is under the wheels can make a big difference.

I am finding that most desk chair mats simply do not hold up - reqardless of the mat's price/quality.

Chairs must be free to move without catching in dimples, cracks, etc..

Dec 24, 2022
You know if it says gaming really big on it and has flashy led it has to be the best.

A quality office chair will be just as good as any so called gaming chair.

You almost can't buy a chair without sitting in it. What you may find comfortable someone else may not and you can't tell that looking at pictures.

But I am sure there lots of people on tik tok that will tell you why you should buy a chair via their sponsored link :)
i just don't like mesh chair but i agree i have sat in like ten mesh chairs and i hated them all

Status
Not open for further replies.