[SOLVED] I want to have sound from videogames on headset and at the same time youtube on speakers, how can I do this?

Nov 15, 2020
I want to have sound from videogames on headset and at the same time youtube on speakers, how can I do this?

Solution
If you're running Windows 10, check this out:

In your Sound Control Panel, go to Advanced sound options and App volume and device preferences. There you can select which device is used for each application. Set your game to use your headphones and your browser (for YouTube) to speakers.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan

In your Sound Control Panel, go to Advanced sound options and App volume and device preferences. There you can select which device is used for each application. Set your game to use your headphones and your browser (for YouTube) to speakers.

-Wolf sends

Solution
Nov 15, 2020

-Wolf sends

Thanks, that helped a lot. Wish that function was integrated into the volume mixer.