[SOLVED] I want to make my own windows xp security channel.Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
How do i change the update server and make my OWN security update for windows xp?
I want to make an unofficial extended free updates (EFU) and i dont know how to make an update channel,change it and make updates.

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
Aside from the legal issues (MS might not look upon this favorably), you want to make updates for an ancient, insecure OS. Why?
Because windows xp was the best OS that was ever made and because many people still want to use win xp but are forced to use windows 7/8/10

Reactions: deNameMo

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
How do i change the update server and make my OWN security update for windows xp?
I want to make an unofficial extended free updates (EFU) and i dont know how to make an update channel,change it and make updates.

No offense but this is like asking "how do I build a car"? Have you ever built a car?

What I mean is, whats your programming experience? Have you torn into the Windows Kernel before?
Asking this question makes me believe you may not know how all this works.

Reactions: ex_bubblehead
D

Deleted member 14196

thats why I didn't even bother to answer this one. NOT POSSIBLE for you to do this. give it up, plus you would get shut down by MS

YOU don't have the techical ability first of all. Second YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME (not to mention can't write software) to do ANY of the necessary programming, packaging, etc.. nor do you have the servers, etc..

and, xp is garbage compared to Win10

Let's start with one of the biggies. You post from a part of the world that's known as one of the many SPAM/Malware capitals, using what looks like proxies. Why on Earth would anyone trust such a server to not be a source of malware? How do you propose to prove that your patches are trustworthy?

(That's assuming that you even have the necessary skills to carry this out)

ItsGamingTube

Prominent
Jun 18, 2021
Thank you guys for your suggestions.
So i contacted ma and they said that is ilegal to make an external updates server.

Status
Not open for further replies.