I want to start a YouTube Channel

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2019
Yeah.. I mean all great YT channels are focused on one area or subject if you find what really drives you then you should go on and do it. Don't do it just because you wanna do something. It's better to find the subject you want to persue and perfect it. Only then you will get results

Irisena

Commendable
Oct 1, 2019
a quick idea: some pc modding that anyone can do with minimal item and tooling needed. for example: adding a 80mm fan on your PCIe bracket and secure it with zip ties, how does it affect performance/cooling? you know, stuff that only need things like tapes, zip ties, and other stuff people most likely already had on their house. making dumb ideas for builds that are entertaining to watch like Linus' pizza warmer build. etc. I mean, if you're already here, that somewhat means you're a pc enthusiast yourself right? why not make a channel with things that you like while at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.