I wanted to clear my confusion in these things.

Jun 21, 2018
I am kinda confused. I just wanted to know the correct answers about these questions. Please help.

1. Keyboard and Mouse takes power power supply? if we use it?

2. If we use an amplifier with PC and some speakers with amplifiers. So that amplifiers or speakers takes power from power supply?

3. If i make my fan speed from bios full will it will take more power from power supply?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, anything you plug directly into the computer will consume power. However, even the smallest power supply has more than enough power to run the 1-2W that something like a keyboard/mouse will use. Full RGB LED lit keyboards take more, but still not a significant amount.

Fans are the same way. Even heavy duty industrial PC fans take less then 10W. Typical fans are more in the 1-2W range.

An externally powered Amp and speakers will mostly run off power coming from the amplifier. That is the whole point. There will be a very very minor power drain on the power supply since it still has to produce the audio signal.

Jun 21, 2018
Guys one more thing i would like to if Amplifier switch is plugged in extension board. And amplifer's that jeck thing cable is in PC and i connected 2 wooden speakers big speakers with it. And if i use it will it will take power from power supply? or no they will not take any power from power supply at all?

Also, if during using of this amplifer and speakers. I want to use headphones to talk with someone and if i don't remove this amplifier and speakers and use headphones at the same time will it will take extra power from power supply or no it will not take any power at all?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I think you are worrying over something that wasn't an issue to be considered when asked.

If your amplifiers have power, then that is where the power for the speakers will come from. YES, the sound output on the computer requires that the circuitry on the card (motherboard) be supplied power and it will consume some, but it is not driving the speakers, that is what the amplifier is literally for. Takes a low signal strength from a DAC and AMPLIFIES it so that it can drive the magnets in the larger speakers.

If the headphones are plugged into the amplifier the same situation applies. If they are plugged directly into the computer, then yes, they will run off the power supply. But they are much smaller speakers and are close to the ear in operation, orders of magnitude less power, and again not something to worry about.

Jun 21, 2018
First of all thanks to everyone for answering and helping.

Thanks again brother for answering and helping. But let me tell you why i am worried about Power supply see this.
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3742942/power-supply-speaker-thing-worried.html This is what i asked here
quoting my words

Hello everyone!

I wanted to ask a question. I am currently using RX 550 on 320 Power Watts Supply. Some say we should use a 400Watts Supply for it, or 350.

Now, some say it's ok to use it with 320Watts to that graphic card. So i am using it. But that was not the problem. I was just telling how worried i am about PSU. I can't upgrade my PSU because of some people said in some HP systems like yours you can't .. So i was like what? why i can't upgrade? I guess they said something about jeck of something because of that.

But anyways, after all that i am running card on it. But i noticed i got an amplifier (HI-FI STERIO ECHO 4 MIC WITH USB) and i got wooden 2 speakers.

Now, if i use that speaker and amplifier with PC will it will take power from my power supply too? That was my question as i am kinda scared about power supply... Please answer

Still check that topic and my last answer on that topic to understand my situation then reply me is that is ok?

Jun 21, 2018

There was some a bit additional questions like this fan speed. And Mouse/Keyboard too. But Anyways ok i got it. Thank you everyone for answering. :)