[SOLVED] I was going to build this computer and was wondering if there are any problems with it and if it will run games.

Aug 15, 2019
PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FKdGvn

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

Memory: Team T-Force DARK 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory

Storage: Seagate Barracuda XT 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 570 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

This is a build that I'm doing and I would like it if you checked it out to see if all parts will work together as I'm new at this. I'm getting a case and fans off a friend for cheap and don't remember the models. I already have these exact HDD, video card, and PSU and I'm looking for a MotherBoard and Cpu as my old cpu is making it hard to find parts. My DDR3-1333 ram is also making it hard. This is the reason behind the ram. Thanks for checking it out and let me know if it will work or if there are any problems. I haven't bought the Cpu, Motherboard, or Ram yet.

Solution
Get ram kit instead of separate ram modules or you may run into ram compatibility issues.
And 8GB is not enough for latest games. Get 2x8GB kit instead.

Also - I'd strongly advise adding SSD for your build. Every modern pc absolutely should have it.
Aug 15, 2019
Don't know if I already posted but...

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FKdGvn

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

Storage: Seagate Barracuda XT 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 570 8 GB ARMOR OC Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair CXM (2015) 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

This is a build that I'm doing and I would like it if you checked it out to see if all parts will work together as I'm new at this. I'm getting a case and fans off a friend for cheap and don't remember the models. I already have these exact HDD, video card, and PSU and I'm looking for a MotherBoard and Cpu as my old cpu is making it hard to find parts. My DDR3-1333 ram is also making it hard. This is the reason behind the ram. Thanks for checking it out and let me know if it will work or if there are any problems. I haven't bought the Cpu, Motherboard, and ram yet.

Get ram kit instead of separate ram modules or you may run into ram compatibility issues.

Also - I'd strongly advise adding SSD for your build. Every modern pc absolutely should have it.

Solution
Aug 15, 2019

Thanks for the reply and I've started to look for ddr4 ram kits. Otherwise, do you know if my motherboard, cpu, psu, and gpu are all compatible.