i was wondering something

Sep 25, 2018
Hello everybody i was wondering if i need to upgrade my setup and yes,,, I have gtx 760 and i5 4440S so should i upgrade my GPU or CPU? Im playing csgo,cod bo4, pubg and i was wondering to buy a gtx 1060 3gb or should i buy an i7-8700

Solution
Upgrading your gpu is always an good things and the difference is noticable. upgrading your cpu is now not critical as your cpu is fine for gaming.

first of all, you don't need an i7 for gaming. an i5 is enough and the extra performance is not used. unless you are doing live streaming, then i reccommend it.

For the games you are playing now, i don't see any point of upgrading, besides black ops 4.
if you have the money and willing to upgrade, then yeah, go for it.
otherwise, just stick with what you have. wait around 2 years and your wallet would be saved.

MLG_No_Scope

Respectable
May 23, 2017
Upgrading your gpu is always an good things and the difference is noticable. upgrading your cpu is now not critical as your cpu is fine for gaming.

first of all, you don't need an i7 for gaming. an i5 is enough and the extra performance is not used. unless you are doing live streaming, then i reccommend it.

For the games you are playing now, i don't see any point of upgrading, besides black ops 4.
if you have the money and willing to upgrade, then yeah, go for it.
otherwise, just stick with what you have. wait around 2 years and your wallet would be saved.

Solution
Sep 25, 2018

Hello my friend i had around 40 fps on medium in black ops 4, so how much should i have with an gtx 1060?