[SOLVED] I3 9100 or i3 9100F??

Jun 23, 2020
Hi about to purchase either CPU the 9100F Version is currently $99.95 opposed to the NON F version being $150 for me (AUD), I have a B365M Motherboard for the cpu already and not on a budget but just seem's the price differential is a fair bit in this case i think? Thanks for any help/replies in advance!

Solution
As Wolfshadw pointed out, the only real difference is that the F version doesn't include integrated graphics, and if you are going to be running an RX 570, you won't likely ever be using them anyway. Having them could potentially be convenient in the event that you were to have problems with the graphics card at some point, but it's arguably not worth paying extra for in this price range for anyone not intending to use them. As far as CPU performance goes, there should be no difference between the two.
As Wolfshadw pointed out, the only real difference is that the F version doesn't include integrated graphics, and if you are going to be running an RX 570, you won't likely ever be using them anyway. Having them could potentially be convenient in the event that you were to have problems with the graphics card at some point, but it's arguably not worth paying extra for in this price range for anyone not intending to use them. As far as CPU performance goes, there should be no difference between the two.

Solution