Question i5 13600k + 4060ti / 3060ti(bottleneck, psu)

Dec 3, 2023
I bought the following components, and I would like to finish the build, can you give me an opinion, someone who knows.
My components:
- i5 13600k
- z690 gaming x DD4
- Corsair vengeance pro 32gb, ddr4, 3600mhz
- AIO aqirys AQUARIUS 240
- Case aqirys Aquilla white
- I will buy a PSU 650 or 750w
- I will buy a SSD m2 980 pro 1tb or MP600 PRO 1tb

I don't know which GPU to choose, I don't know which one to choose 4060ti or 3060ti.
I want to add that I will also buy a 24-27'' FULL HD monitor.
I would like to know if there is a bottleneck between CPU and GPU.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
They trade blows when they shouldn't be. Reason being that too much memory bandwidth is shaved off on the 4060Ti(128 bit) vs the 3060Ti(256 bit).
~So, depends on the pricing between them, but I probably wouldn't bother with the 4060Ti unless it's the same price or less.

I would like to know if there is a bottleneck between CPU and GPU.
Yes. There's always one present. You can't get rid of them; they move around, and are not limited to cpu and gpu only... meaning some are beyond our control.

- I will buy a PSU 650 or 750w
Number alone won't say anything about a unit's quality... use make and models too.

Dec 3, 2023
That CPU is fine with either of those GPUs. I would go with the 4060 Ti. Be sure you get a good quality PSU.

In my country it is the Aqirys brand, it is very well known for its reliability, quality and price.
I would go on Aqirys Pulsar 750w or 650w. https://www.aqirys.com/product/pulsar-750w

Personal preference but I’d suggest keep an eye out if you are open to amd cards. For example I picked up an rx 6800xt for 439 last night. But of those 2 cards get the 4060ti.

Unfortunately, I will only go with the nVidia variants.

They trade blows when they shouldn't be. Reason being that too much memory bandwidth is shaved off on the 4060Ti(128 bit) vs the 3060Ti(256 bit).
~So, depends on the pricing between them, but I probably wouldn't bother with the 4060Ti unless it's the same price or less.

Yes agree , but I can find the cheapest 4060ti for 422 euros (used) and I have already ordered 3060ti for 300 euros (new) . At these prices I can find them in my country.

This is the model i order. :
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 Ti OC Edition 8GB GDDR6X White
‎DUAL-RTX3060TI-O8GD6X-WHITE

Yes. There's always one present. You can't get rid of them; they move around, and are not limited to cpu and gpu only... meaning some are beyond our control.

As far as I have been informed, this bottleneck can be more or less serious, I would like it to be as small as possible, do you think that in this combination there would be a low bottleneck?

Number alone won't say anything about a unit's quality... use make and models too.

This is the model: https://www.aqirys.com/product/pulsar-750w

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
As far as I have been informed, this bottleneck can be more or less serious, I would like it to be as small as possible, do you think that in this combination there would be a low bottleneck?
I can't do it, when they can all be more or less serious, because the behavior is application specific/dependent.
-single core limited
-the software being run
-storage drive bandwidth
-the earlier mentioned gpu memory bandwidth
-ethernet connection
All of these can be responsible for different titles. How can I make it as small as possible, when it can spread out that much?

Shares a common OEM with Kolink and Aerocool units, which are often cheap and not so great on quality.
I'd suggest picking again. A-Tier, if possible.