Question I5 3570k-Temperature

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
Hi a have a question about my CPU temp. While playing Dead Space 1,my core temp are 41 degrees Celsius,core 2 Is 40 degrees,core 3 38 degrees and core four 35 degrees. I,am monitoring my temperatures with Riva Tuner. Are these temps fine And normal? Thanks.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Per core temps can easily be 5°C ± from center. So you are right on track as being totally normal.

You aren't going to get any better results with a different cooler, it's an i5 and well under the ability of that D15.

TjMax for the 3570k is 105°C, so anywhere after @ 90ish°C you'll experience thermal throttling, at 100°C+ you can expect probable shutdowns. Generally accepted safe load max temps are somewhere around 70°C, but anything under that is all the same to the cpu. Cooler isn't better, or any worse, it's all the same to the cpu.

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
Per core temps can easily be 5°C ± from center. So you are right on track as being totally normal.

You aren't going to get any better results with a different cooler, it's an i5 and well under the ability of that D15.

TjMax for the 3570k is 105°C, so anywhere after @ 90ish°C you'll experience thermal throttling, at 100°C+ you can expect probable shutdowns. Generally accepted safe load max temps are somewhere around 70°C, but anything under that is all the same to the cpu. Cooler isn't better, or any worse, it's all the same to the cpu.
Thank you so much. So i can be calm?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Oh yes lol, my 3570k sits at 4.3GHz, on a 120mm corsair h55 and gets gaming temps of 55°C and Prime95 26.6 small fft temps of 70°C.

You have all kinds of thermal room to do anything, with that cooler. If the cpu will get there, 5.0GHz OC no worries.