i5 8400 loading speeds

zova

Reputable
Feb 12, 2018
I am going to buy a i5 8400 1080 16 2400 MHz pc.

It’s sounds stupid but how long would it take for the i5 8400 + 120Gb SSD to load up programs like discord, Spotify, games, chrome etc?? Would I be able to have discord , Spotify and. Chrome open on my other monitor while gaming or would the CPU get high usage and run slow..... please give me all the information you can!

Solution
You will be able to multitask quite well with the i5-8400.

Boot time has a lot to do with the particular motherboard itself getting past the different boot sequences, and since different motherboards have varying components boot times can vary.

If you have an i5-8400 + 120GB SSD, you will have a good chance of a fast boot time aside from how long your motherboard takes to boot.
You will be able to multitask quite well with the i5-8400.

Boot time has a lot to do with the particular motherboard itself getting past the different boot sequences, and since different motherboards have varying components boot times can vary.

If you have an i5-8400 + 120GB SSD, you will have a good chance of a fast boot time aside from how long your motherboard takes to boot.

Solution

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
As an aside, I wouldn't recommend getting anything smaller than a 250 GB SSD these days. They typical have better performance and better GB/$ than a 120 GB drive. And if you want to install Windows on it, a 120 GB drive will fill up pretty quickly if you start installing other applications.