I5 8600k 1080Ti build

Solution
It is a very nice build for a highend system. The motherboard should be fine as the individual chip will be the bigger factor. I have a Gigabyte Gaming 7 and I would probably go with it for $20 more, but I may be a little bios because I am familiar with the gigabyte bios.

I would go with the corsair ml fans over the corsair ll.
It is a very nice build for a highend system. The motherboard should be fine as the individual chip will be the bigger factor. I have a Gigabyte Gaming 7 and I would probably go with it for $20 more, but I may be a little bios because I am familiar with the gigabyte bios.

I would go with the corsair ml fans over the corsair ll.

Solution
I know the difference between the 8600k and 8700k is small but I’d go 8700k if spending that amount of money and aiming for high fps. I would expect a 8700k is likely to meet your needs for longer and until then will give you a little boost in FPS. You don’t need so many fans, I know they look good but you could put off buying a few now to get the 8700k if budget is an issue.

toshibitsu

Distinguished
Well you definitely want a Z370 board for OC'ing. The CPU,GPU, Mem combination is fine.
You might get some people saying you don't need memory that fast, or that you can overclock slower memory. There isn't too much of a price difference anyway so I'd say keep it the way it is.

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
With all that top end equipment why limit your cop to 6 threads? Sure it will game the same as the 8700k but when it comes to workload, and entertainment you will be lagging behind in performance. Go with the 8700k and you will then be fully covered.