[SOLVED] i7-4710MQ | Undervolting iGpu

Nov 18, 2021
Hello guys.
I did undervolting to my cpu Intel Core i7-4710MQ some -93.8mV in CPU Core/Cache, seems to go stable, if it needs i will go above.

But the question is, i want to undervolt my igpu Intel HD Graphics 4600.

As shown by the recommendations from the Internet, I can safely undervolt it by -25.4mv. But I want to go lower, to maximize the heat dissipation of the processor. The cooling system still does not so much with MX4 thermal paste. My laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T440p with a discrete card.
I want to achieve the result, despite the fact that i7-4712MQ cpu (lowered tdp) is coming to me already soon, expensive thermal grease thermal grizzly with a thermal pad and small copper radiators from china🙂

GMnni2vgPQE.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Hello. From another forum, I received a recommendation to undervolt my iGPU at -100.6mV.
It seems to be working stably, so far I have not noticed anything (I tested it for half an hour in the game). Thx to all
Nov 18, 2021
Hello. From another forum, I received a recommendation to undervolt my iGPU at -100.6mV.
It seems to be working stably, so far I have not noticed anything (I tested it for half an hour in the game). Thx to all

Last edited:
Solution