Question i7-9700k+Asus z390 random bluescreen

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there!

I have a problem with my PC bluescreening. I recently bought the PC as a whole, put in a SSD, with fresh windwos, however during install I got bluescreens, and after that too. It is just completely random, and I cannot seem to find what makes the computer behaviour so weirdly.I tried with GPU, and without, but same result. Also sometimes a little artifact can be seen if I use the CPU's integrated graphics unit. Do you think that my processor is faulty ? I ran the Intel diagnostic tool, but it passed everything. Temperatures are okay, and I even tried to swap RAM.
My specs:
MOBO: Asus Strix Z390-F Gaming
CPU: i7-9700k@Stock everything
(GPU:Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 2666MHz
PSU: beQuiet! Straight Power 750W
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster ML360R RGB
Case: Lian-Li O11
SSD: Adata 256GB Sata-SSD
Hopefully someone can help me out.
Ty

Hello there!

I have a problem with my PC bluescreening. I recently bought the PC as a whole, put in a SSD, with fresh windwos, however during install I got bluescreens, and after that too. It is just completely random, and I cannot seem to find what makes the computer behaviour so weirdly.I tried with GPU, and without, but same result. Also sometimes a little artifact can be seen if I use the CPU's integrated graphics unit. Do you think that my processor is faulty ? I ran the Intel diagnostic tool, but it passed everything. Temperatures are okay, and I even tried to swap RAM.
My specs:
MOBO: Asus Strix Z390-F Gaming
CPU: i7-9700k@Stock everything
(GPU:Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 2666MHz
PSU: beQuiet! Straight Power 750W
CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster ML360R RGB
Case: Lian-Li O11
SSD: Adata 256GB Sata-SSD
Hopefully someone can help me out.
Ty
Put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.
Boot the stick and let it run.
No errors allowed.

Nov 25, 2022
Put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.
Boot the stick and let it run.
No errors allowed.
Ty for the answer. Will try it out. Hoewever I checked BIOS settings, and some voltages were a little adjusted from auto, so I hit F5 to roll back to default settings in the BIOS. Everything seemed fine, however after like 20mins, I got a blue screen with "critical process died". What do u reckon what is the problem ?
Ty

Nov 25, 2022
What were you doing when the BSOD occurred, any pattern? Maybe read the Bucket ID in reliability monitor too.
Hi,
I tried to install a fresh new copy of Windows, andwhile the installer was running, i got the BSOD, with the above mentioned error code, however I could not find any pattern in the bluescreens. I ran MemTest86, and there were no errors. I have no clue what the problem could be, but I reckon, that either my CPU, or MOBO is faulty.