id Software Releases Rage Trailer for Quakecon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
It looks great. Hope it plays as great. For some reason I hope that they release PC version with the same content or better as the PS3 one. By the time of its release, we will be running it with DX11 monster cards with Core i7.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Hopefully Rage and Doom are more fun than Wolfenstein. I tried it out last night and it is an allright game but the action is kind of slow paced so far and it kind of doesn't feel like an iD game. Graphics aren't the best but the special effects seem to try to make up for it.

reichscythe

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
@ethaniel- I'm with you... I remember bein' absolutely staggered by the graphics/character models when I saw the 2007 Quakecon trailer... now I can't help but compare the look and style of the 1st-person segments to Fallout 3...

YAY!!! Fallout 3 rip-off... FPS action RPG with cars in a post-apocalyptic background... wait... is that made by Bathesda Sword?

Seriously, I found Fallout 3 to be the worst Fallout game... Carmack is maybe good at coding, but his games are average at best.

Doom 3 was nothing more than a benchmark.

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
I like how the whole thing looks bright and crisp and exciting. And I like that little spider looking thing shooting your enemies! Could this be more of an adventure/shooter? that would be awesome to have upgradeable fighting friends. Enemy animations look aggressive as per usual ID games. I think I will own this.

Status
Not open for further replies.