[SOLVED] Ideal ryzen 5 2600x temperatures?

Feb 20, 2020
I recently built my pc a week ago and I am really confused about what the ideal cpu temperatures of the ryzen 5 2600x should be with its stock wraith spire cooler. Currently the idle temps are at 38 c-46 c and even sometimes 52 c but mostly near 44 c. I haven't tested the temps while gaming yet but I did a stress test with cpu-z and stopped it when it reached 85 c. Is this a cause of concern? Should I reapply the thermal paste as it is running with the preapplied paste only. or should I replace the cooler with a better one?
Here are the pc specs:
asrock b450 steel legend
gigabyte gtx1650 super windforce oc
antec nx800 with 2x200mm intake fans and 3 exhaust fans(1x120/2x140)
g.skill tridentz rgb ddr4-3200 mhz c16 set to 3200mhz with xmp2.0
corsair cx550 power supply
Thanks

Solution
Take the 1st top fan out. It's just pulling cool air out before it even gets to the cpu cooler.

The stock cooler isn't really up to the task of stress tests. Those kinds of loads are going to be harder than just about any game you'll ever run.
Test in some actual games.

The cpu has a thermal limit of 95C. The idle temps are ok.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Take the 1st top fan out. It's just pulling cool air out before it even gets to the cpu cooler.

The stock cooler isn't really up to the task of stress tests. Those kinds of loads are going to be harder than just about any game you'll ever run.

Solution
Temps are not "fine" but pretty normal with stock cooler. To get best performance of auto boost, need to keep them at 65c or less and that only a good aftermarket cooler can give you.
You may want to try to lower voltage somewhat as most BIOS version tend to apply too high voltage.
Most common way is to apply negative voltage offset of .0.05 - 0.1v.

Feb 20, 2020

Sure, i will just flip the first top fan so it will become intake.

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks everyone, I will just do a little bit research on the voltages and set them as you all stated because I am new to pc building and it was my first build actually. I don't think that I will be overclocking the cpu but I will surely look into the voltage settings. Thanks again guys, it helped alot.

Feb 20, 2020
Feb 20, 2020
So I went into the asrock a-tuning utility where I am seeing some settings about offset voltages but I am confused about which of these settings I should change and to what value. Here i am attaching the screenshot so can anybody tell me which voltage settings I need to change for lowering the temps.
jsqVCJa.png