[SOLVED] Identify my PC case

Solution
That's an old AT standard tower, not ATX, and thats as far as it gets. Those cases were manufactured by a ton of people, because they all used the same basic frame, just changed the metal work (if there was any) on the shell, and changed a few cosmetic items on the front facia. Some people list them as a 'White box' because they were that generic. Yours looks to be the ATX predecessor, having 2x removable side panels, but most were just a single solid shell you had to slide a half inch backwards, then wiggle the entire U shaped shell vertically off the frame.
That case is WAY too old, it even has a top mounted power supply and a floppy drive, for identification. It was likely just a generic branded case even when it was new, sot it's very unlikely you'll find anything that's going to tell you who made it.

What's the purpose of identifying it anyhow, if I may ask? It's far too old to even consider using with any kind of modern build, so if that's what you were thinking I'd re-think that plan.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
That's an old AT standard tower, not ATX, and thats as far as it gets. Those cases were manufactured by a ton of people, because they all used the same basic frame, just changed the metal work (if there was any) on the shell, and changed a few cosmetic items on the front facia. Some people list them as a 'White box' because they were that generic. Yours looks to be the ATX predecessor, having 2x removable side panels, but most were just a single solid shell you had to slide a half inch backwards, then wiggle the entire U shaped shell vertically off the frame.

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Haha, yeah, I had a tower very much like that, just your average 486 DX2/66 monster, though I was the bomb when I moved up from the 386 SX desktop it replaced. A 5¼ floppy, 2x 3½'s and I think a 480Mb hdd (also 5¼).

I do remember thinking the stupid thing weighed like 50lbs....

I do miss DOS sometimes...