Idiot wants help with 3Com HomeConnect

Hi,

I have a 3Com Homeconnect Wireless gateway. Nice machine, works well. I've
moved home and need to change the settings but I've lost & forgotten the
password, haven't I? Any kind soul can advice how to reset the damn thing?
The 'restore factory settings' is hidden behind the password protection.

Much appreciated

Evan

I am not familiar with that unit, but do you see a reset button somewhere on
the unit (back perhaps)? Generally, many of these units (Linksys and
Netgear) have reset buttons that you press by inserting a paper clip and
holding it for ten seconds. All settings are lost though.

Jeff