Question idle and load temps for ryzen 5 2400g ?

Feb 13, 2019
hi im about to build a new pc with r5 2400g and no gpu . my room temps are about 35-40 degree Celsius. so my question is what would be the safe idle and load temps for this APU. i have 2 fans in my case 120mm 1 front and 1 rear on the case Corsir spec 04. and im open to suggestions for case for good airflow too
Thanks

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
My brothers pc when gaming on stock cooler goes up to 65-70c can't rem idle temps as i just redid his windows and no software installed yet.His got an Antec GX 330 case i think its the name :D.His got 1 intake fan and 1 exhaust fan.Regarding case fans it all depends.For instance i got a Radiator infront so 2 intake fans against the radiator then i got 3 exhaust fans.2 at the top and 1 at the back.

It's winter here but my mobo runs on 28c cpu on 24c but its got an aoi on her and chipset 37c.CPU is not overclocked but in summer she goes up to 47c on chipset when cpu boost.Excuse my langauge your case is almost similar than mine when regarding cooling solutions i got the coolermaster mb500 same shyt different smell.This cooling solution has been working for years excluding the radiator as this is my first aio build.2/3 intake in front 3 exhaust .

Feb 13, 2019
My brothers pc when gaming on stock cooler goes up to 65-70c can't rem idle temps as i just redid his windows and no software installed yet.His got an Antec GX 330 case i think its the name :D.His got 1 intake fan and 1 exhaust fan.Regarding case fans it all depends.For instance i got a Radiator infront so 2 intake fans against the radiator then i got 3 exhaust fans.2 at the top and 1 at the back.

It's winter here but my mobo runs on 28c cpu on 24c but its got an aoi on her and chipset 37c.CPU is not overclocked but in summer she goes up to 47c on chipset when cpu boost.Excuse my langauge your case is almost similar than mine when regarding cooling solutions i got the coolermaster mb500 same shyt different smell.This cooling solution has been working for years excluding the radiator as this is my first aio build.2/3 intake in front 3 exhaust .
What is your brother's room temp if i may ask