If I download the Witcher 3 off of GoG Galaxy, Would the patches be included

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015
If I download the game, Would i automatically have the patches as well or would I have to get those separately, If so, Where would I get the patches.
I'm also wondering where I would get the games free DLC from as there doesn't seem to be any on the GoG Galaxy store, All there is is the Free DLC Program but this seems to update your game with Free DLC Whenever it comes out and I don't want the beard and hairstyle add-on,
where would I get the DLC and Patches(if they are not included)

Thanks

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015

Would I have to download the patches or If I download the game would they be included, I also heard that there was a way to enable Automatic Patching

Thanks

EDIT: I have automatic patching enabled so I'm basically just wondering if the patches would be included, If I download the game when the patches are already out, would I already have them

Vice93

Reputable
Jul 3, 2014
You will have to download them manually afaik. I think automatic patching only updates when new ones are released.

So if you just installed it, just start the game and see what version number it has.

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015

How do I check the Version Number?
This is my first time using GoG(Got Witcher for free with GTX 970) so sorry if my Questions are a bit dumb

Thanks

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015

It says V1.04 which is the latest patch so I'm up to date. I have auto update enabled so all of the future patches should Install no problem