Question If MacBook motherboard is dead or not

QWERTYLIN

Commendable
Jul 6, 2017
At the time I recently replaced a broken MacBook Pro with a new keyboard and battery. Obviously it works (cause I'm a genius) and one day I'm doing stuff, then I force power shut down cause of unknown reasons (idk im just dumb like that) and it never turns on again. Figured it was a battery or ram problem so I performed an SMC reset and open and close battery connection to motherboard... didn't work. Tried ALL the keyboard combinations and whatnot, not even a blink. Decide to buy a new battery (because its a battery problem of course) and plug it into the laptop and.... doesn't work. (what a waste lmao) FINALLY I tried the legendary keyboard/ charger combination to test both batteries to see if they are even alive and adapter turns green which shows laptop isn't.... ding* ding* suffering from a ram OR battery problem I think. SOOOO im posting this after raging/ griefing for a few months to see if idiot me should spend 250+ on a new motherboard or hopefully find a solution in my fellow tech community.

QWERTYLIN

Commendable
Jul 6, 2017
Could be a power button issue. Check the keyboard connector is fully seated. If it is try finding the Power On Pads for your model. The link doesn't show all models. So, you'll have to figure it out for whatever model you have.

http://www.insidemylaptop.com/turn-...-without-power-button-locating-power-on-pads/
Alright sry for being so late..... I found the power on pads and I touched it with flathead screwdriver. With the charger in, it reset and turned green while making a soft beep 2 times. I wouldn't describe it as a beep more like a flicker that you can almost not hear if you don't lean in. I found that when I press the power button a click registers on the force-touch trackpad so that means it DOES turn on but then after 2 clicks it stops D: