I'm a Noob, Any advice?

D-Finn

Prominent
Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys, I've been looking into Pc gaming a lot over the last few weeks and really want to explore the possibilities it brings up. So I've made up a couple of lists on PcPartPicker and this is the one i think i have chosen.
CPU - Intel core i7 7700k
MBD - MSI Z270 A Pro
RAM - Corsair Vengence LPX
Storage - Hitachi Ultrastar 2TB
Graphics Card - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB)
Power Supply - EVGA BQ (750w)

My plan isn't for it to be the best Pc possible but i don't want anything too flimsily either. If ye have and advice or suggestions on a change please I'd appreciate feedback, Or if you just want to throw shades at me for being a console peasant that's cool too ;)
Thanks from a soon to be Ex-Console Peasant

Solution
games dont hyperthread (at least as far as i am aware) they use physical cores, which is why a lot of people like the new ryzens. If youre gaming dont i7 unless its a hex core or better.
If you want fast loads, get a SSD (which seem to be less troublesome to install than m2) but an m2 is also good. get a slower slave sshd or normal hdd if you need the storage space.

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
games dont hyperthread (at least as far as i am aware) they use physical cores, which is why a lot of people like the new ryzens. If youre gaming dont i7 unless its a hex core or better.
If you want fast loads, get a SSD (which seem to be less troublesome to install than m2) but an m2 is also good. get a slower slave sshd or normal hdd if you need the storage space.

Solution