Im afraid that my Graphic card will sag overtime (MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G) Can I place my computer horizonally?

Tiguh

Reputable
Jan 1, 2015
Hello, is it okay for the comp to be placed horizontally lying on sofa? Because Im afraid that my graphic card might sag overtime. Im also thinking of buying a graphics card supporter for it, what do you think guys?

Solution
You did fine. Just make sure you bolted tightly the 2 bolt from your gpu into your case. Mine has been 5 years and still doing fine.

Your build is tidier than mine. Oh and you will need SSD to optimize it. a 240Gb should be fine. and add more ram. 4Gb is not efficient. Add another 2x2Gb.

Pease pick as best answer if this help

razer switch

Reputable
Jun 8, 2014
all graphics cards sag over time(except really short ones). it doesn't do it any harm. i would suggest getting a mini itx gtx 960 if it annoys you that much. most of leave it hanging and sagging. your computer can be in laid out on its side, just make sure the exhausts are clear, and the computer is motherboard side down.

Tiguh

Reputable
Jan 1, 2015
Thanks for the fast response and ideas, Ive also heard some problems that it can break the PCIE slot causing motherboard to malfunction and thats why im really paranoid!. here is some pictures of my comp:
1compNew_zpssrtdxvjw.jpg
2compNew_zpsgw9qyyxw.jpg

schaft

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
You did fine. Just make sure you bolted tightly the 2 bolt from your gpu into your case. Mine has been 5 years and still doing fine.

Your build is tidier than mine. Oh and you will need SSD to optimize it. a 240Gb should be fine. and add more ram. 4Gb is not efficient. Add another 2x2Gb.

Pease pick as best answer if this help

Solution