Question I'm experience severe boot issues. "Secure boot violation: Invalid signature detected. Check secure boot policy in setup"

Feb 24, 2021
I have a Acer nitro n50-110 desktop that is roughly 1.5 years old, running windows 10.

When booting my computer i get the error message "Secure boot violation: Invalid signature detected. Check secure boot policy in setup". I've looked around for solutions online, pretty much the only 'solution' for that i've found is turning off the secure boot in BIOS however this does not work for me as once i boot it up after i get a permament "Acer" screen (I've tried leaving it for some hours in case it just needed to figure itself out but that did nothing).
During booting it says i can use "del" for BIOS, which works fine, and f12 for windows boot manager, which while i can get to it, once i click ok i get a permanent black screen. I've tried using alt-f10 to get to secure boot, which has worked once and i tried a reset to no avail, but i have not been able to get to secure boot since.
If i unplug the computer, upon starting up it will shut down and then start itself up again, repeating this 2 more times after. Once its finally started up i get another error screen with the message "setup settings error, CMOS checksum error or CMOS battery loss occurs. default settings loaded" and gives me the option to direct to BIOS or continue anyway, the latter option doesn't work. When i enter BIOS after this the settings have been reset to default, including the date and time.

I of course would like to keep my files, but if a solution means i have to lose them i am okay with that. Any help is appreciated!
Apologies if this isn't under the correct topic, but i'm really unsure where it should go.

I have a Acer nitro n50-110 desktop that is roughly 1.5 years old, running windows 10.

When booting my computer i get the error message "Secure boot violation: Invalid signature detected. Check secure boot policy in setup". I've looked around for solutions online, pretty much the only 'solution' for that i've found is turning off the secure boot in BIOS however this does not work for me as once i boot it up after i get a permament "Acer" screen (I've tried leaving it for some hours in case it just needed to figure itself out but that did nothing).
During booting it says i can use "del" for BIOS, which works fine, and f12 for windows boot manager, which while i can get to it, once i click ok i get a permanent black screen. I've tried using alt-f10 to get to secure boot, which has worked once and i tried a reset to no avail, but i have not been able to get to secure boot since.
If i unplug the computer, upon starting up it will shut down and then start itself up again, repeating this 2 more times after. Once its finally started up i get another error screen with the message "setup settings error, CMOS checksum error or CMOS battery loss occurs. default settings loaded" and gives me the option to direct to BIOS or continue anyway, the latter option doesn't work. When i enter BIOS after this the settings have been reset to default, including the date and time.

I of course would like to keep my files, but if a solution means i have to lose them i am okay with that. Any help is appreciated!
Apologies if this isn't under the correct topic, but i'm really unsure where it should go.
Cheap test.
Remove the cmos battery.
Take it to the store and buy a new one.
Install the new battery and enter the bios.
Make adjustments as needed.
Exit out.