[SOLVED] I'm Gonna Finalize this Build...Any Changes???

Solution
Oh ok then, I'll Change that, Will there be a big difference between 3600 and 3800, Im gonna be doing rendering and simulations and all the content Creation stuffs..

Honestly for that type of work, the memory speed isn't going to make much difference - faster ram really helps in latency sensitive situation (such as games or other things that require very quick response times). Rendering is a long, consistent load so typically won't get much of a boost. That said you appear to be going all out on everything else so may as well get memory to match - 3600 is probably the sweet spot price / performance wise and should work well - going faster can be hit or miss as the Ryzen internal infinity fabric clock is tied to the ram speed...
Here is the build : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3JFbCz
Any Final Tips??

That is a beastly build! My only thought is you are using fairly slow memory (compared to the rest of the components), and Ryzen does typically get a bit of a boost from faster ram, so might be worth looking at a 3600 or 3800 mhz kit given the amount you are investing in the rest of the rig (that is unless that kit is known to overclock well).

Reactions: Barry Cupas
Sep 7, 2020
That is a beastly build! My only thought is you are using fairly slow memory (compared to the rest of the components), and Ryzen does typically get a bit of a boost from faster ram, so might be worth looking at a 3600 or 3800 mhz kit given the amount you are investing in the rest of the rig (that is unless that kit is known to overclock well).
Oh ok then, I'll Change that, Will there be a big difference between 3600 and 3800, Im gonna be doing rendering and simulations and all the content Creation stuffs..

Honestly for that type of work, the memory speed isn't going to make much difference - faster ram really helps in latency sensitive situation (such as games or other things that require very quick response times). Rendering is a long, consistent load so typically won't get much of a boost. That said you appear to be going all out on everything else so may as well get memory to match - 3600 is probably the sweet spot price / performance wise and should work well - going faster can be hit or miss as the Ryzen internal infinity fabric clock is tied to the ram speed (which is one of the reasons faster memory is so good on Ryzen) however it can be a bit chip dependent where your specific cpu is happy at.

Reactions: Barry Cupas
Solution