Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
B650 Tomahawk WIFI

RX Sapphire Nitro+ 7900GRE

Ryzen 7 7800X3D

G.Skill 32GB 6000Mhz CL30

Crucial T500 1TB with Heatsink

Fresh installed Windows 11 from USB 2 days ago since its a new PC,everything went well for one day and then all of sudden,im unable to play World of Warcraft even with DX11 (DX12 has been bugged with AMD 7000 cards for some reason) my screen would just go black and then it stops responding and im unable to close it down,then i try to end the process from task manager but then task manager just freezes with the same symptoms now im stuck with DX11 broken as well.

Then im forced to restart my pc which is also another problem because it takes like 2 minutes to restart,even my old 2014 needs 10 seconds.

Im actually rewriting this,because microsoft edge just stopped working and froze.Couldnt even close it down.Had to restart again

Yesterday reinstalled windows 11 again,updated all drivers from MSI Center,updated to latest GPU driver and software,updated Windows 11 with Windows Update and nothing has changed.

It only happened once 2 days ago and never again,blue screen appeared with some horizontal lines but it was hard to see the blue screen due to colorzation of the lines.

BIOS and AMD Adrenaline software says my GPU temp is around 30c while idle,and CPU around 40c.Motherboard is around 35c so no overheating.CPU/GPU/Memory usage is all normal.

Am i missing something and doing wrong ? because im so mad and this is probably the last time im buying anything AMD related unless its on my end.There are some others problems as well,but cant remember at the moment.

B650 Tomahawk WIFI

RX Sapphire Nitro+ 7900GRE

Ryzen 7 7800X3D

G.Skill 32GB 6000Mhz CL30

Crucial T500 1TB with Heatsink

Fresh installed Windows 11 from USB 2 days ago since its a new PC,everything went well for one day and then all of sudden,im unable to play World of Warcraft even with DX11 (DX12 has been bugged with AMD 7000 cards for some reason) my screen would just go black and then it stops responding and im unable to close it down,then i try to end the process from task manager but then task manager just freezes with the same symptoms now im stuck with DX11 broken as well.

Then im forced to restart my pc which is also another problem because it takes like 2 minutes to restart,even my old 2014 needs 10 seconds.

Im actually rewriting this,because microsoft edge just stopped working and froze.Couldnt even close it down.Had to restart again

Yesterday reinstalled windows 11 again,updated all drivers from MSI Center,updated to latest GPU driver and software,updated Windows 11 with Windows Update and nothing has changed.

It only happened once 2 days ago and never again,blue screen appeared with some horizontal lines but it was hard to see the blue screen due to colorzation of the lines.

BIOS and AMD Adrenaline software says my GPU temp is around 30c while idle,and CPU around 40c.Motherboard is around 35c so no overheating.CPU/GPU/Memory usage is all normal.

Am i missing something and doing wrong ? because im so mad and this is probably the last time im buying anything AMD related unless its on my end.There are some others problems as well,but cant remember at the moment.
Hey there,

What bios are you running? You can check this with CPU-z.

Try testing ram outside of windows with memtest 86+ and see if throws any errors at you.

Have you tried booting up in safe mode? Does this stop the behaviour?

Also, which PSU do you have? Make and model.

Last edited:

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
Hey there,

Try testing ram outside of windows with memtest 86+ and see if throws any errors at you.

Also, which PSu do you have? Make and model.

CPU-Z says 1.J2 AMD - AGESA ComboAM5PI 1.2.0.0 06/27/2024

I havent tried testing my ram and safe mod,will do it in 5 minutes.

RM750x is psu

I also forgot to mention that i downloaded Sapphire Trixx to control my gpu rgb,if you google up you'll notice it has 5 tabs,mine only has 2 dashboard/hardware monitor

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
Hey there,

Also, which PSu do you have? Make and model.

It's prob worth considering the bios update, if the other fixes don't work. Did you do the last bios update yourself? If so, if you didn't clear CMOS afterwards, then that should be looked at too.
No it wasnt me,i ordered parts so they built everything for me,i told them to update bios since its 7800x3d that required bios update to run with this MB.