Question I'm in need of some HELP - Internet Issues

Gregg101

Great
Jul 21, 2019
I'm in need of some help - Internet Issues

For the last 8 years or so I've noticed to many coincidences to not be connecting the dots.

I feel like someone is spying one me, or doing research on me. -- I've been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder -- this makes people brush off what I'm saying as delusions which further aggravates me.

I have seen things that ive said on craigslist, and just lately I posted a Bastille song to facebook, the next day a Bastille song came out on the Just Released Music Videos section of youtube, and the next day it was gone.

I feel like there is someone on the other end who toying with me. I do not know how to solve the problem, pretty soon I start feeling like many people may be collaborating against me.

It is not health seeing things that you've talked about, or places that you have gone online being posted online. Imagine a situation where it is more than coincidence.

--

People say that it is unlikely that I'm being watched, i've been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, when I start complaining about the issues of someone toying with me online, they start to feel like I need a medication adjustment and that the issues I'm facing are not real..

Does anyone have any information on people who were diagnosed schizophrenic and paranoid and it turns out that they really were being watched?

Lastly, does anyone have any information about who or how new videos are added to the youtube just released music videos section?

Ralston18

Titan
Not coincidences.

And you are not likely being watched.

When you are online, browsing, doing research, gaming, and doing almost anything your actions are being captured, saved, and eventually used to serve/send you advertisements about products and services that can be linked to your search.

May be directly presented or somewhat removed. Search a historical person you may get ads about books or movies about that person.

Very common and I often see similar things: Did some research for a new toilet - all sorts of plumbing related ads started showing up.

If you want to learn more about what is going on simply google words and phrasing such as "What do internet cookies do."