Question I'm looking for a multi-monitor stand that goes flat against a wall ?

NorbertPlays

Proper
Jul 31, 2023
I currently have a couple of monitors on a stand similar to this one, but I have a third matching monitor on the way so I'm looking for options for a new stand. All the triple mounts I've seen are either similar to my existing one but with longer arms and a fixed mount in the middle, or three gas arms, but because my desk is in a corner (excuse the cables!) neither option is viable - my plan is to place the third monitor to the left of the two that are already there, but the only monitor that has any clearance behind it is the one in the corner and all the various stands require space behind them for adjustment.

The closest type of stand that looks like it might work is one intended for a sim rig but a) they're all free standing which is no help, and b) they're expensive. I know I could just take a simple approach and get a single stand for the added monitor, but I'd prefer a more elegant solution so can anyone point me at a desk mounted stand that has a similar mechanism to a sim rig (i.e. width adjustment is sort of telescopic rather than involving folding arms) but are reasonably priced (about £100 maximum)? (Monitors are 24".)

mc_spaceman

Reputable
Aug 6, 2019
i have a tri screen setup and opted for a "Vivo" freestanding stand for my screens. there is a hard mounted style as well and; fairly cheap.

https://www.amazon.ca/Monitor-Adjus...707170899&sprefix=vivo+tri,aps,71&sr=8-7&th=1

pc-setup-1.jpg

Reactions: NorbertPlays