[SOLVED] Im new to this pc stuff i wanna know how to separate games on a ssd and other stuff on hdd how do i prevent other stuff downloading on ssd

Sep 27, 2020
AS i said i wanna know how to separate stuff between two drives say i wanna download drivers an one gamd on the ssd then rest on hdd

how do i prevent other stuff downloading on ssd when i need the hdd

please help

Solution
AS i said i wanna know how to separate stuff between two drives say i wanna download drivers an one gamd on the ssd then rest on hdd

please help
Most programs and games have option on which drive/partition to install them. During their installation just point them to place you want them, some of their files may still be placed in OS drive but not much space will be taken.
When you download something from internet, any browser has option to choose where to download. I for instance made a folder named Downloads on D: disk and pointed browsers to it.

please help
Most programs and games have option on which drive/partition to install them. During their installation just point them to place you want them, some of their files may still be placed in OS drive but not much space will be taken.
When you download something from internet, any browser has option to choose where to download. I for instance made a folder named Downloads on D: disk and pointed browsers to it.

Solution