[SOLVED] Im not sure if i have my fans correctly setup

Jan 16, 2022
Im not too sure if i have an optimal fan setup inside my case. I will attach an image of the inside and would appreciate if someone could tell me how to improve it and how i should have the fans set up for proper intake and exhaust for the fans and also how to have my CPU cooler setup as i think its wrong (i was told by a friend it was the correct way).
View: https://imgur.com/a/jZh0PtV

^inside my pc.

Solution
Is my CPU Cooler placed correctly or should i change that?
You should orient it this way. Pay attention to air flow.
Currently in your setup top fan and cpu fan are fighting each other.

maxresdefault.jpg
Intake at front and side , exhaust rear and top , it looks like the bottom is exhaust which is wrong if it is because yes it will pull hot air out but hot air rises so the one above will pull it back in.

If you cant see any direction arrows on them heres a tip get a small piece of paper and put it up to the fan , if it stays in place then its pulling air in , for top exhaust fans the blades will be strong enough to blow it off if its blowing air out.

Did you remember to take the clear film of plastic off the cpu before applying the paste , the only way to check if its fitted right is to monitor the temp through task manager graphs.

Jan 16, 2022
Intake at front and side , exhaust rear and top , it looks like the bottom is exhaust which is wrong if it is because yes it will pull hot air out but hot air rises so the one above will pull it back in.

If you cant see any direction arrows on them heres a tip get a small piece of paper and put it up to the fan , if it stays in place then its pulling air in , for top exhaust fans the blades will be strong enough to blow it off if its blowing air out.

The bottom on the right does not work cause I dont have a connector for it. I put it in ages ago without realising and didnt take it out since.

I try the tip and get back to you. Is my CPU Cooler placed correctly or should i change that?

most people put the cpu and fan facing rear but it looks pretty close to the top fan so as long as the fan is the correct way it should be ok .

The cpu fan wire and the yellow cable look pretty close to the blades of the top fan can you do something about that

My thoughts. At the front you want to move the working fan to the bottom or ideally get both working. At the moment no fan is feeding your gpu with cool air underneath where its intake is. You also want the cpu cooler going front to back fir better airflow. At the moment the air coming in the front has to find its way into the small gap under the cooler and then do a 90 degree turn up through the cooler and out the top.

Jan 16, 2022
My thoughts. At the front you want to move the working fan to the bottom or ideally get both working. At the moment no fan is feeding your gpu with cool air underneath where its intake is. You also want the cpu cooler going front to back fir better airflow. At the moment the air coming in the front has to find its way into the small gap under the cooler and then do a 90 degree turn up through the cooler and out the top.
I can make the bottom right fan work instead of the top right. I will change my cooler to be like how 'SkyNetRising' has theirs.