Question I'm trying to find 2 kinds of monitors, can anybody point me to the right direction please?

Aug 26, 2019
Hey guys recently I've decided to get a newer pc after using my old one for about 9 years or so. Naturally I wanted a newer monitor so, I decided on having 2 kinds

1. for my pc, games like starcraft, league of legends, etc. I decided to go with a 1440p 144hz monitor, but here's the problem I want a VA panel that has 1000~ nits hdr support and freesync (preferably around 5ms~ response time but not reaaally important to me unless it causes ghosting) I've searched high and low and I think I just need some help in the right direction.

2. a 3860p 60fps VA/OLED (Im really not sure here but I think oled IS VA? but if not I would prefer OLED) 1000nits hdr

I do apologize if this sounds kinda 'demandy' haha, hopefully you guys can help me out

1000 nits monitors are around $1000 and more, you got the budget?

Dell UP2718Q
Acer BM270
Philips Momentum 436M6
Acer Predator CG437KP
ROG SWIFT PG35VQ

On a side note: legue doesn't support HDR (not sure about StarCraft). You can't just enable HDR in windows and get the HDR effect on games that aren't coded for it.

Aug 26, 2019
ohh great point however I also planned on getting new games with hdr tomb raider, etc. But dang does it really have to be that expensive? I was really looking for around 600$ any ideas for 1440p? I guess I will have to put the 4k ones off for now and if there are no 1000 nits 1440. Can you be a buddy and recommend me a 1440p 144hz va panel with no ghosting?