Question I'm trying to update my graphics card on Asus Laptop, but can't seem to figure out what to do after extracting the files

Jan 10, 2023
I tried looking at installstep.txt to help me for doing the install but not sure what to click on for this step as I don't see the file option which is "2. Click the File option from the upper left corner of the driver package folder. Or was is it in one of the other files? For some not letting me insert an image, but after going into the file it shows "Bin64" bottom of that file is "Config" then under that file is "Packages" File.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out

-KaraokeSinger55

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from your end. Can you please state the model/SKU to your Asus laptop? As for your driver package, we can look into that once we've figured out you got the right package for your device.

Jan 10, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from your end. Can you please state the model/SKU to your Asus laptop? As for your driver package, we can look into that once we've figured out you got the right package for your device.
It's a 2020 Asus Tuf Gaming A15

D

Deleted member 14196

If there isn’t a setup.exe, he’s running some other os like Linux. Because the OP use the term package I figure it’s not windows.

if that’s not the case, then the OP needs to learn how to ask questions and provide information to get meaningful answers because this is garbage