Question Image freezes when in some games

Jan 5, 2020
I just updated my RX 580 8GB graphics card yesterday and when I enter games like CSGO and GTAV the image just freezes, and I know it's not the game because when I attempt to access the steam overlay it doesn't work, I can move my cursor blindly and can hear the sound effects when I hover over a button

Also I have to say that in some games like Rainbow Six: Siege; Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and many other it works.

Lutfij

Titan
What was your prior GPU? What are your current specs? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model of your PSU and it's age as well. Did you use DDU prior to removing your old GPU and then installing the latest drivers for your RX580 after dropping it into your system?

Jan 5, 2020
What was your prior GPU? What are your current specs? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the make and model of your PSU and it's age as well. Did you use DDU prior to removing your old GPU and then installing the latest drivers for your RX580 after dropping it into your system?
I'm not good with pc components, dumb it down a little for me, here's what I know though:

My prior GPU was an old Nvidia GT 710 1gb, massive upgrade for what I have now

CPU: Intel Core I3-6100 @ 3.70 GHZ

Motherboard:

Ram: 8Gb

SSD/HDD: I don't exactly know what you want to know about my hard drive but here is the model ST1000DM-003-1SB10C

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580-8GB

PSU: I forgot what my PSU was, but it's extremely good, that's what I remember about it

Chassis:

I bought the GPU and PSU like 2 months ago, so that last update is the problem, my guess.