[SOLVED] iMessages after hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2018
Hi honored,
I have MacBook pro and iMac and one windows PC, on windows PC I installed hackintosh and all works perfectly even iMessages. After month or month and half iMessages just stopped working on hackintosh, but also on iMac and macbook and that was last time I use hackintosh. After that, i do clean install of mac os High sierra both on mac and imac and imessages working again...for 10 minutes, and again stopped, no way to login, even with new account, again clean install with new icloud , no way....i think apple was banned my macs...do you have any advice..

Solution
Not a telephone call.

The objective is to obtain Apple online support. Specifically a online/internet chat.

Scroll down the link and look at the various options available.

Be careful as some of the offerings (e.g., "Live Chat Support") are not really Apple. Note the small "AdChoices" marking by some of the links.

Simply mouse over the links and if the URL is not Apple - do not click the link.

Use direct Apple resources to present the problems and issues.

Ralston18

Titan
What did "almost anything" involve? Please explain further.

Forum rules prohibit helping with hacking, password cracking, bypassing security measures, finding ways to work around bans etc...

Most likely you will need to work with Apple to get the matter resolved. Have you contacted them?

Sep 24, 2018

Ralston18

Titan
Not a telephone call.

The objective is to obtain Apple online support. Specifically a online/internet chat.

Scroll down the link and look at the various options available.

Be careful as some of the offerings (e.g., "Live Chat Support") are not really Apple. Note the small "AdChoices" marking by some of the links.

Simply mouse over the links and if the URL is not Apple - do not click the link.

Use direct Apple resources to present the problems and issues.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.