Question iMICE T97 Gamer mouse can't find software

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
What do you want to do within the software specifically? Change RGB? Change DPI?

Btw, mice is made in China, it has very fancy looks and it isn't that unheard of, that products from China, especially cheap ones, do false marketing, to sell their hardware.

Edit: Looked around and as far as i can tell, you have to contact customer support, in order to get the software that goes alongside with the mice. Now, i wasn't able to tell, who's customer support you need to contact, since there is no webpage for iMice. Your best bet would be contacting the store, from where you bought this mouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alipompo1
Sep 10, 2022
What do you want to do within the software specifically? Change RGB? Change DPI?

Btw, mice is made in China, it has very fancy looks and it isn't that unheard of, that products from China, especially cheap ones, do false marketing, to sell their hardware.

Edit: Looked around and as far as i can tell, you have to contact customer support, in order to get the software that goes alongside with the mice. Now, i wasn't able to tell, who's customer support you need to contact, since there is no webpage for iMice. Your best bet would be contacting the store, from where you bought this mouse.
Thanks bro, and yes you right products from China is very bad, i try to contact with seller but they didn't answer me so i guess no software for this mouse

Reactions: Aeacus