Immersive Gaming Monitor Question

gameoverman2016

Honorable
Sep 6, 2017
Hey all,

So, I have a EVGA GTX 1080ti, which I love, but I am using a triple monitor config, 3x HP ES and I am looking to up my gaming experience.

I have been checking out VA, TN and IPS panels. My budget is $600, prefer under $500

I have narrowed it down to a few that I really like. I would like the opinions from the community who have more experience than I do, as what would be most immersive and enjoyable.

I play alot of MMOs, I do play Scum and PUBG but not competitively. I am looking for a monitor that makes the image on scree "pop", Something immersive. Please help me decide with my links below.
(I value this communities input, as I have picked out hardware before based off the feedback and opinions of the community, which saved be making mistakes in the past. Thanks for reading!

MUST HAVES:
1440P
144Hz
1MS or as close as possible to 1ms response time.
Looks great(graphic wise)
Under $600, prefer $500

My choices as follows.
Optix-MPG27CQ(currently the one I am leaning towards buying)
Pros. has everything I want and costs less
Cons. No G Sync
https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Non-Glare-SteelSeries-Optix-MPG27CQ/dp/B07C41W83V

XB271
Pros-Has GSync(not really sure how that looks, as I never used it before)
Cons-its my max limit.
https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB271HU-2560x1440-Display/dp/B0173PEX20

S2716DGR
Pros has G-Sync, amazing support as long as warranty lasts
cons. Not a fan of dell products, dont know much about their gaming stuff
https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Gaming-S2716DGR-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B0149QBOF0

My full pc specs, incase they are needed

December 2017 Gaming PC Set up

My full PC build

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors
Case Thermaltake Chaser Series Chaser MK-I.
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA‑Z170X‑UD5.
Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Processor.
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400.
Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler.
250GB Samsung SSD Boot drive.
1TB Sata Drive.
2TB SSHD FireCuda
500Gb Sata
LG Blueray DVD-RW

Solution
Dell makes decent monitors and they tend to last and have good warranty support. Curved displays are an acquired taste. I would recommend the Dell of the three choices presented.

gameoverman2016

Honorable
Sep 6, 2017

I sadly wont know until December. part of the deal was I pay $300 and my family would pay the rest, as long as I waited until December (xmas) I agreed to it. And to ensure I didn't lose that 14 days if anything goes wrong, Ill be picking it up on December 17th, so the warranty doesn't void. Just found it for $458 on amazon, its $600 in store, so going back on Friday for the price match they offer, Will see if I can hint at her letting me take it then, but I wont push my luck. $300 is less than I was expecting to pay. So Ill gladly wait another 68 days.

I'll let you know in 69 days how it is. But in store it looked nice. For a TN Panel, the colors were very vivid.

gameoverman2016

Honorable
Sep 6, 2017
Just updating. I got the Dell early, but I didnt like the washed out colors, even after calibrating it, it was a clearly much duller than my older ips monitors and I could not get immersed at all.

Performance was great, if you are a competitive gamer, its amazing, but for movies or immersion, my 23inch hp es 1080p look better. So I am still shopping for a new monitor. Will update on my final choice