I'm new to building PCs.

I am building a simple gaming PC with these components:
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 with stock cooler.
GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
SSD - 970 Samsung EVO 500 GB
HDD - 3 TB Seagate 7200 RPM
RAM - 16 GB To Be Determined from QVL of MOBO
Case - Rosewill Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower

I don't care about RGB headers, water coolers, extra SATA ports or GPU's. I am curious about LAN management software and whether that should be a consideration when choosing a motherboard.

For example, Asrock B450M Pro4 has 'Asrock XFast LAN' listed in the software section whereas the Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING lists 'ROG GameFirst Technology'. The Asus PRIME B450M-A
lists only 'ASUS LAN Guard'. Is this an important consideration or will the difference be negligible? We have fiber-optic internet access (150 Mbps up/50 down) with 15 devices competing for bandwidth (several phones/ipods, 2 xboxes, 3 tablets) in a 5 member household.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Solution
I'm sure you'll get a lot of opinions but I believe it's just marketing drivel attempting to emulate the 'success', if you can call it that, of the Killer NIC:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/284219-28-killer-worth-money

That said, there are some good things to be said for some high-end NIC's like Intel's but their worth seems to show up in demanding applications like servers and the like. Personally, I'll take what the motherboard offers (as long as it's a gigabit NIC) and if I want a 'Killer' (pun intended) solution I'll procure an AIC to do exactly what I want.
I'm sure you'll get a lot of opinions but I believe it's just marketing drivel attempting to emulate the 'success', if you can call it that, of the Killer NIC:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/284219-28-killer-worth-money

That said, there are some good things to be said for some high-end NIC's like Intel's but their worth seems to show up in demanding applications like servers and the like. Personally, I'll take what the motherboard offers (as long as it's a gigabit NIC) and if I want a 'Killer' (pun intended) solution I'll procure an AIC to do exactly what I want.

Solution