Question Important About Hardware store for pc related to business ?

tamer3009

Prominent
Apr 6, 2022
hello

i just been searching the internet for the past 48h to see if there is anyway to contact any trusted suppliers for pc hardware parts
i have been thinking for long time to start a business on hardware but i wasn't lucky to find anything related to this matter
so do someone know how to get in contact with suppliers or even to contact companies like the motherboard manufacturers etc

and preferred to be supporting global shipping

Its So Important to me thanks

someone know how to get in contact with suppliers or even to contact companies like the motherboard manufacturers etc
any hardware manufacturer will have a "contact us" option either through their support pages or from their main homepage links(usually bottom of main page).

for any kind of regular supplier you may have difficulty finding anyone who offers bulk discounted items that would be worth making any kind of decent profit off of just by sale of the individual hardware.
your best bet in this scenario may just be browsing sites like Newegg, Amazon, etc and picking up sale and special promotional items.

the main income from computer-based work is usually just the charges for time put in diagnosing & repairing issues, building/assembling hardware, installing software, and any extra profit one may make from personalized or custom designs.

Last edited: