[In Games] Mouse shift to second monitor when aiming to the right in a rapid way.

May 11, 2018
[In Games] Mouse shift to second monitor when aiming to the right in a rapid way.
Hey,

I posted about this before but now this is getting to annoying. When i play PUBG, and lets say a car coming from my left going to my right and im trying to spray the car while following it, my MOUSE goes to my RIGHT MONITOR after i rapidly change my aim from the left to the right direction.

This is not happening to me only, this also happened to another person before. [Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/672qwv/just_got_battlegrounds_and_have_dual_monitor/]

Any ideas on how to fix this other than a program that locks my cursor? because i want to use my second monitor obv.

System Specs
Mouse: Steel Series R600
GPU: GTX 1080Ti
CPU: 8700k [Not OCd, just restored to default settings]
Mem: 16GB 3200MHz ram

EDIT: Game is on fullscreen.

Solution
its not a fix but maybe a bypass until you find a fix.
go into display properties and stack the monitors. instead of left right set one to top and bottom. you can reset after gaming. not a fix but it should allow you to enjoy a few games

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
its not a fix but maybe a bypass until you find a fix.
go into display properties and stack the monitors. instead of left right set one to top and bottom. you can reset after gaming. not a fix but it should allow you to enjoy a few games

Solution