In Need Of Your Expertise

jmercs

Reputable
May 11, 2015
I have a basic rough draft of the parts i put together after watching some of jayztwocents youtube vids and came up with this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hmzrsY now i want to know your honest opinion. Also if this setup with be able to run some of the latest games like bf4, and or mkx.

Solution
If going 8GB get a 2x4GB set of DRAM, that allows for dual channel, which can provide a 10-15% performance increase. Also would go with the Asus Z97-A over the MSI mobo, I won't build on them due to their poor QC

jmercs

Reputable
May 11, 2015
hey man thanks for your input i really appreciate it, do you think you can give me a more in depth view on why you would choose the asus (meaning of qc also ) sorry but im still new to this

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
QC - Quality Control. I have a system business and get more trouble calls for their mobos than any two other manufacturers put together, which is why I won't touch them. If you get a good one, they are good mobos, but the QC (attention to details) hurts them, often see a wide variety of problems, bad DRAM, PCI-E sockets, USB and ethernet ports, a wide variety of things, and way too often for me to think about using their mobos

jmercs

Reputable
May 11, 2015
hey man thanks again one more question should i go with 8gb of ram or 16gb i know it might sound dumb but do you think i need more than just 8gb lol also this is my final question wont bug you no more