INACCESSIBLE boot device

Jamall

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Well guyz, i have this problem right now, my Pc lagged a little bit, so i wanted to clean him, clean dust, etc etc, then, i restarded the CMOS Battery and wanted to reinstall windows 10, wich is not a licensed one, well, when it comes to booting, it wont boot up and gives me a message like the title and a blue screen, i am typing from this PC, because i went to BIOS, and switched to ASCI mode, now its working, but i want to know why it had problems, and i have problems still, i have a ASCI mode, IDE mode, and a 3rd one, it was on the 3rd option before i switched to ASCI, and yes...when i went to the boot menu, it wold not move up or down, dont know why, i mean, to choose a option, even when i hit enter it would not do anything, so i need to alt+ctrl+del, to restart it....however its working now, but you know that feeling when everything is not fine like it needs to be, i probably wouldnt install windows 10 again, but it booted up and i jsut insert the cd, and reinstalled it from my PC, not from the boot settings...
Sorry for the bad English..pls help out :)