Question Inaccessible Boot Drive Error

May 18, 2023
Hi so earlier my pc just suddenly freezes and i had to manually shut it down and when i turned it on firstly my pc just turns on and off repeatedly and because of that i replaced my psu and after i tried turning it on again now it justs displays nothing, no keyboard power has no lights on them so i said to myself it might be a motherboard problem i replaced that too now it boots but its bsodding error inaccessible boot drive please help im getting so anxious because i might not be able to fix my pc again

Hi so earlier my pc just suddenly freezes and i had to manually shut it down and when i turned it on firstly my pc just turns on and off repeatedly and because of that i replaced my psu and after i tried turning it on again now it justs displays nothing, no keyboard power has no lights on them so i said to myself it might be a motherboard problem i replaced that too now it boots but its bsodding error inaccessible boot drive please help im getting so anxious because i might not be able to fix my pc again
You could try booting from a usb stick containing the windows installer and see if it offers you any repair options. If not, you will most likely need to reinstall windows.

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
You could try booting from a usb stick containing the windows installer and see if it offers you any repair options. If not, you will most likely need to reinstall windows.
The symptoms changed when you installed a new supply. Check the cabling from the supply. Was the new supply known to be good?