[SOLVED] Incompatible Ram

Dec 16, 2020
I have 4x4gb Avexir ddr3-1600 c9 1.5v ram and have tried installing it into a ASRock FM2A75 Pro4 AMD.
Every time i install it the motherboard keeps showing a ram fault, is their any way to get this to work??

Solution
I have 4x4gb Avexir ddr3-1600 c9 1.5v ram and have tried installing it into a ASRock FM2A75 Pro4 AMD.
Every time i install it the motherboard keeps showing a ram fault, is their any way to get this to work??
Which exact model number? Looking at their product page for DDR3 HERE many modules that I see under the specifications button are 11-11-11-28 (except for a couple white modules that are a little slower). Their site isn't great as some pages won't load so you may need to search in Goo9gle with the exact module model number.

Take a look at their site to see which exact model you have and double check the timings. Perhaps it is something as simple as that, although I don't see any of their memory on the...

RealBeast

Titan
Which exact model number? Looking at their product page for DDR3 HERE many modules that I see under the specifications button are 11-11-11-28 (except for a couple white modules that are a little slower). Their site isn't great as some pages won't load so you may need to search in Goo9gle with the exact module model number.

Take a look at their site to see which exact model you have and double check the timings. Perhaps it is something as simple as that, although I don't see any of their memory on the motherboard QVL. It is also possible that two sticks are the limit for that memory as that is the case for some other brands.

Solution