Inexplicable BSODs happening at random times. Supposedly a problem with 1070 EVGA. HELP PLS!

KalashnjukUA

Honorable
Feb 9, 2016
Hello tom's dwellers!
I've got some really unidentified problem: some BSODs come about from time to time, exactly in games ( at least in CS GO, CS 1.6, ETS2, all are steam ) or after gaming during surfing the Internet. The fact is that my monitor has 1440x900 resolution, hence I use some converter HDMI to VGA. I used to possess the following graphic cards recently: RX 480, GTX 980ti. Everything was fine.
Unfortunately, I have no spare monitor to test, but the converter worked fine with mentioned graphic cards before. So, anyway, one day, when I launched CS 1.6, in a few minutes of being at startup display, there appeared some lags of sound and artifacts which were followed by a reboot all of a sudden. Here is a screen:
d2DwHJMw0fA.jpg

Here are screenshots of BSODs from Bluescreenview:
0rL_ezi2R0M.jpg

5pVQVh49Bmo.jpg
zPQG5MBQSw0.jpg

GW0UjgeAvYc.jpg

KzLazHHtUP4.jpg

tkujTrMUlNw.jpg

Well, here is a list of what I have already checked:
* MEMTEST86, no issue. I was checking my RAM up for the whole night, pluging first one module, then another one.
* OCCT, I imply benchmark for both CPU and PSU. No issue was noticed.
* Furmark, 3dMark, Superposition Benchmark, Heaven Benchmark, no artifcats or something.
* Victoria, my HDD is supposed to be in a good condition, although it is not brand-new, it is still good one. No bad sectors;
Besides, I even launched both Furmark and OCCT simultaneously ( at the same time ), there wasn't any visible problem, all the more so any BSOD.
I even do not know what is happening to my system from time to time...

My specs:
CPU: i5-4590 (3700 mhz, 0.992v)
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING, 08G-P4-6171-KR, 8GB (1911mhz)
PSU: Deepcool DQ750ST
RAM: DDR3-1600, Kingston Hyperx kit, 16gb (8*2)
HDD: WD BLUE 1 TB
MOTHERBOARD: B85-G43 MSI
MONITOR: asus vh197d

KalashnjukUA

Honorable
Feb 9, 2016
Folks, the PC service told me that they hadn't found any issue in my system...
They checked out voltages of both CPU and PSU. It seems that everything is fine.
Please, guys. Help me if you can.